1. Comparison of total antioxidant capacity of saliva in men based on daily cigarette consumption | [Comparaçao da capacidade antioxidante total da saliva em homens com base no consumo diario de cigarros.
2. GADD45aa as a Predictive Biomarker for Aeromonas Infection-Related Liver Cirrhosis.
3. Evaluation of the effects of chrysin-omega-3 and quercetin-omega-3 fatty acids complexes on proliferation and apoptosis in a-735 melanomas cell line.
4. Sex and Age Determination by Measurement of Foramen Magnum Dimensions on Computer Tomography Scanning Study in the Iranian Population.
5. Mesenchymal stem cells act as stimulators of neurogenesis and synaptic function in a rat model of Alzheimer's disease.
6. Molecular identification and evaluation of the ability to produce phospholipase and proteinase by aspergillus environmental isolates obtained from hospital.
7. Detection of Extended-Spectrum beta-Lactamases among Acinetobacter Baumannii Isolated from Hospitals of Qazvin, Iran.
8. Mesenchymal stem cells act as stimulators of neurogenesis and synaptic function in a rat model of Alzheimer's disease.
9. Molecular identification and evaluation of the ability to produce phospholipase and proteinase by aspergillus environmental isolates obtained from hospital.
10. Detection of Extended-Spectrum beta-Lactamases among Acinetobacter Baumannii Isolated from Hospitals of Qazvin, Iran.
11. Analysis of Biofilm-Related Genes and Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern of Vaginal Candida albicans and Non- Candida albicans Species.
12. Functional differences of Toll-like receptor 4 in osteogenesis, adipogenesis and chondrogenesis in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
13. TG12-T5-V470 haplotype in the CFTR gene is associated with non-obstructive azoospermia in Iranian infertile men.
14. Radiomics analysis on CT images for prediction of radiation-induced kidney damage by machine learning models.
15. Affinity enhancement of CR3022 binding to RBD; in silico site directed mutagenesis using molecular dynamics simulation approaches.
16. Current possibilities and future perspectives for improving efficacy of allergen-specific sublingual immunotherapy.
17. Corrigendum to: Association between abcc8 ala1369ser polymorphism (rs757110 t/g) and type 2 diabetes risk in an iranian population: A case-control study (Endocrine, Metabolic and Immune Disorders .
18. Cytotoxicity and Genotoxicity of Calcium Hydroxide and Two Antibiotic Pastes on Human Stem Cells of The Apical Papilla.
19. Biomolecular interactions and binding dynamics of inhibitor arachidonic acid, with tyrosinase enzyme.
20. Topological analysis of regulatory networks reveals functionally key genes and miRNAs involved in the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.
21. Salivary microRNA-126 and 135a: a potentially non-invasive diagnostic biomarkers of type- 2 diabetes.
22. The association between matrix metalloproteinases-9-1562 c/t polymorphism and lung cancer susceptibility: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
23. Association of atorvastatin with increased growth and quality of immature mouse oocytes in-vitro.
24. The effects of the esterified Quercetin with omega3 and omega6 fatty acids on viability, nanomechanical properties, and BAX/BCL-2 gene expression in MCF-7 cells.
25. Deciphering the DNA-binding affinity, cytotoxicity and apoptosis induce as the anticancer mechanism of Bavachinin: An experimental and computational investigation.
26. Gold nanoparticles: Multifaceted roles in the management of autoimmune disorders.
27. Evaluation of the association between serum levels of testosterone and prolactin with 6-Hydroxydopamine-Induced parkinsonism in male rats.
28. Dynamical analysis of the fission yeast cell cycle via Markov chain.
29. Design and Characterization of Liposomal Methotrexate and Its Effect on BT-474 Breast Cancer Cell Line.
30. ANGPTL8 roles in proliferation, metabolic diseases, hypothyroidism, polycystic ovary syndrome, and signaling pathways.
31. Probiotic Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii supernatant inhibits survivin gene expression and induces apoptosis in human gastric cancer cells.
32. Association between abcc8 ala1369ser polymorphism (Rs757110 t/g) and type 2 diabetes risk in an Iranian population: A case-control study
33. Role of sperm apoptosis and oxidative stress in male infertility: A narrative review.
34. Hydrogen sulfide attenuates induction and prevents progress of the 6-hydroxydopamine-induced Parkinsonism in rat through activation of ATP-sensitive potassium channels and suppression of ER stress.
35. A case report of rhino-facial mucormycosis in a non-diabetic patient with COVID-19: a systematic review of literature and current update.
36. Ivermectin as an adjunct treatment for hospitalized adult COVID-19 patients: A randomized multi-center clinical trial.
37. Small interfering RNA (siRNA) to target genes and molecular pathways in glioblastoma therapy: Current status with an emphasis on delivery systems.